The Skylon Tower is looking for a Steward (Dishwasher) to join our Kitchen Department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Steward (Dishwasher) will be responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of dishware and kitchen wares, cleanliness of the kitchen, and adhering to safety protocols.
The ideal candidate must be a team-oriented individual and work effectively independently. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator that is professional and consistently acts with a high degree of integrity.
• Full Time & Part Time
• Day, Afternoon, and Evening Shifts
• 20-40 Hours Per Week
• Education: Highschool (preferred)
WHY JOIN US?
• Work at the legendary Skylon Tower in the heart of the Niagara Falls Tourist District.
• Great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world.
• Work in a fun location where you can feel like you are part of a team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• $15.50 to $16 per hour, commensurate with experience.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Washing dishes, glass, silver utensils, pots, and pans.
• Restocking glasses, dishes, and cutlery.
• Keeping dish area and dishwashing machine clean.
• Empty garbage and moving it to the dump area.
• Maintain quality and speed of output.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Completion of grade 10 or equivalent is required.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
• Maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
• Ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Able to stand for several hours at a time, lift 30 lbs, able to bend, and able to kneel.
• Must be available to workdays, evenings, and weekend shifts.
HOW YOU JOIN US
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] with “Steward Application” in the subject line, click on the application button below or attend one of our job fairs. We thank all who apply. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.