COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
THE SKYLON TOWER COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN
Skylon Tower looks forward to welcoming you back to our facility. The health and safety of our associates and guests remain our top priority. We make updates to our operation based on the direction of our Provincial and Regional Health Authorities.
* For everyone’s safety and comfort, we may implement changes based upon updates to Provincial and Municipal requirements.
- 1. Physical Distancing – physical distancing markers will be in place as a reminder to maintain 6 feet (2 metres) from our associates and other visitors.
- 2. PPE – personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves are available to all our associates. Guests are welcome to wear a face-covering when visiting our attraction.
- 3. Hand Sanitizer – hand sanitizing stations and units will be available throughout our facility. Guests entering and exiting our building and restaurants may be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- 4. Enhanced cleaning – enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures with high-grade disinfectant. Special attention to high-touch surfaces and areas.
- 5. Directional Arrows – one-way signs and dedicated entry/exit points to assist with physical distancing and minimize contact with other guests to our facility
- 6. Self-Check – we encourage guests that are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days to refrain from visiting our facility and to postpone their visit to a later date.
Our commitment to a healthy and safe environment includes the following safety measures:
- Protective plexiglass barriers at Front Desk, in our Restaurants, and at our Retail locations
- Touchless sinks were installed in our primary guest washrooms for frequent hand washing
- Training of associates in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection practices
- All associates will be subject to health screening prior to each shift
- Advance dining reservations are required for groups
- Communication signage throughout the building
Please follow all posted instructions and verbal directions from our Associates during your visit to Skylon Tower.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 is present in any public facility. Guests with underlying medical conditions and seniors should proceed with extra caution.
By visiting Skylon Tower you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID -19.
Let’s keep everyone healthy and safe!
For group arrival procedures, contact our Group Sales Department at [email protected] or the Duty Manager at 905-356-2651 ext. 342
Effective Sunday, May 1st, our hours of operation are:
- Sunday – Friday: 10am-11pm
- Saturday: 10am-12am Midnight
Effective Saturday, May 21st (Long Weekend), our hours will be:
- Sunday – Friday: 9am-11pm
- Saturday: 9am-12am Midnight
|Revolving Dining Room||Open||Lunch 11:30am to 3:00pm|
Early Dinner 4:30pm and 5pm
Dinner 6pm to 10pm
|Observation Deck & Gift Store||Open|
|Gift Store Craft Canada||Open|
|Starbucks onsite at the Skylon Tower||Open|
|Starbucks on Murray Hill||Open|
|Summit Suite Buffet||Temporarily Closed|
|3D/4D Theatre||Temporarily Closed|
|Arcade Area||Temporarily Closed|
|Dairy Queen on Murray Hill||Temporarily Closed for renovations.|