COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
THE SKYLON TOWER COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN
Skylon Tower looks forward to welcoming you back to our facility. The health and safety of our associates and guests remain our top priority. We make updates to our operation based upon the direction from our Provincial and Regional Health Authorities.
* For everyone’s safety and comfort, we may implement changes based upon updates to Provincial and Municipal requirements.
- 1. Physical Distancing – physical distancing markers will be in place as a reminder to maintain 6 feet (2 metres) from our associates and other visitors.
- 2. PPE – personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves will be provided to all our associates. We strongly encourage our guests to wear face-covering when visiting our attraction.
- 3. Hand Sanitizer – hand sanitizing stations and units will be available throughout our facility. Guests entering and exiting our building and restaurants may be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- 4. Enhanced cleaning – enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures with high-grade disinfectant. Special attention to high-touch surfaces and areas.
- 5. Directional Arrows – one-way signs and dedicated entry/exit points to assist with physical distancing and minimize contact with other guests to our facility
- 6. Self-Check – we encourage guests that are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days to refrain from visiting our facility and to postpone their visit to a later date.
Our commitment to a healthy and safe environment includes the following safety measures:
- Occupancy limits to the number of people visiting our attraction and restaurants. To manage guest capacity, we encourage visitors to our Observatory to purchase entry tickets online and diners to make advanced reservations.
- Protective plexiglass barriers at Front Desk, in our Restaurants, and at our Retail locations
- Touchless sinks installed in our primary guest washrooms for frequent hand washing
- Training of associates in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection practices
- All associates will be subject to temperature checks and health screening prior to each shift
- Restrictions to the number of people seated together as directed by Provincial and Regional Health authorities
- Advance dining reservations required for groups
- Contact information required for diners in our restaurants
- Communication signage throughout the building
- Guest who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 may be subject to temperature checks/health screening and may be refused entry
Please follow all posted instructions and verbal directions from our Associates during your visit to Skylon Tower.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 is present in any public facility. Guests with underlying medical conditions and seniors should proceed with extra caution.
By visiting Skylon Tower you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID -19.
Let’s keep everyone healthy and safe!
For group arrival procedures, contact our Group Sales Department at [email protected] or the Duty Manager at 905-356-2651 ext. 342
|Revolving Dining Room||Temporarily Closed.|
|Observation Deck||Temporarily Closed|
|Gift Store (Observation Deck Level) & Craft Canada (Lobby Level)||Temporarily Closed|
|Starbucks on Murray Street||Open weekends starting April 2nd, 2021|
|Summit Suite Buffet||Temporarily Closed|
|3D/4D Theatre||Temporarily Closed|
|Arcade Area||Temporarily Closed|
|Dairy Queen||Temporarily Closed|