Cook 3 (Prep Cook)
The Skylon Tower is looking for a Cook 3 (Prep Cook) to join our Kitchen Department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head Chef, Cook 3 (Prep Cook) will be responsible for the food preparation, cleaning and sanitizing, inventory monitoring, and adhering to safety protocols.
The ideal candidate must be a team-oriented individual and work effectively independently. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator that is professional and consistently acts with a high degree of integrity.
• Full Time and Part Time
• Day Shifts and Afternoon Shifts
• 40 Hours Per Week and Overtime
• Education: Highschool (preferred)
WHY JOIN US?
• Work at the legendary Skylon Tower in the heart of the Niagara Falls Tourist District.
• Great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world.
• Work in a fun location where you can feel like you are part of a team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• $15.50 to $17.50 per hour, commensurate with experience.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Prepare food items (i.e., preparing vegetables, salads, desserts, cold plates) for service.
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
• Comply with food safety, sanitation, and workplace safety regulations.
• Maintain departmental communication.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• 1+ years of cooking experience preferred.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
• Ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Able to stand for several hours at a time, lift 30 lbs, able to bend, and able to kneel.
• Must be available to workdays, evenings, and weekend shifts.
HOW YOU JOIN US
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] with “Cook 3 Application” in the subject line, click on the application button below, or attend our job fairs. We thank all who apply. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.