Dairy Queen Crew Member (DQ Crew)
The Skylon Tower is looking for a Dairy Queen Crew Member (DQ Crew) to join our Quick Service Restaurant Department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Quick Service Restaurant Manager, the Dairy Queen Crew Member (DQ Crew) will be responsible for greeting customers, preparing food and beverages, operating equipment, maintaining cleanliness, managing inventory levels, maintaining food safety, and adhering to safety protocols.
The ideal candidate must be a team-oriented individual and work effectively independently. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator that is professional and consistently acts with a high degree of integrity.
• Full Time and Part Time
• Day, Afternoon, and Evening Shifts
• 20-40 Hours Per Week
• Education: High School (preferred)
WHY JOIN US?
• Work at the legendary Skylon Tower in the heart of the Niagara Falls Tourist District.
• Great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world.
• Work in a fun location where you can feel like you are part of a team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• $15.50 per hour to start.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Greet customers, initiate, and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
• Work as a team member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
• Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health, and safety standards.
• Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment.
• Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
• Stock and execute the proper rotation of products.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Completion of grade 10 or equivalent is required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
• Maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of activities simultaneously.
• Able to stand for several hours at a time, lift 30 lbs, able to bend, and able to kneel.
• Must be available to workdays, evenings, and weekend shifts.
HOW YOU JOIN US
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] with “DQ Crew Application” in the subject line, click on the application button below or attend one of our job fairs. We thank all who apply. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Skylon Tower is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.