Guest Services Agent
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Duty Manager, the Guest Services Agent will be responsible for greeting customers, assisting with reservations, processing check-ins, providing customer service, maintaining records, maintaining cleanliness, and adhering to safety protocols.
The ideal candidate must be a team-oriented individual and work effectively independently. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator that is professional and consistently acts with a high degree of integrity.
• Full Time and Part Time
• Day, Afternoon, and Evening Shifts
• 20-40 hours Per Week
• Education – Highschool (preferred)
WHY JOIN US?
• Work at the legendary Skylon Tower in the heart of the Niagara Falls Tourist District.
• Great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world.
• Work in a fun location where you can feel like you are part of a team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• $16.55 per hour to start.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Greet guests upon arrival.
• Accommodate group or special requests.
• Promote Skylon’s attractions, services, and attraction tickets.
• Book reservations for guests.
• Handle and process payments.
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
• Answer incoming calls and assist with requests.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Completion of Grade 10 or equivalent is required.
• 1+ year(s) experience working in a customer service environment is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
• Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of activities simultaneously.
• Must be available to workdays, evenings, and weekend shifts.
HOW YOU JOIN US
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] with “Guest Services Agent Application” in the subject line or click on the application button below or attend our job fairs. We thank all who apply. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Skylon Tower is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.