Retail Customer Service Representative (Clerk)
The Skylon Tower is looking for a Retail Customer Service Representative (Clerk) to join our Retail Department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Retail Manager, the Retail Customer Service Representative (Clerk) will be responsible for greeting customers, assisting customers, processing sales, stocking merchandize, resolving complaints, setting up displays, maintaining inventory, and adhering to safety protocols.
The ideal candidate must be a team-oriented individual and work effectively independently. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator that is professional and consistently acts with a high degree of integrity.
• Full Time and Part Time
• Day and Afternoon Shifts
• 20-40 Hours Per Week
• Education: Highschool (preferred)
WHY JOIN US?
• Work at the legendary Skylon Tower in the heart of the Niagara Falls Tourist District.
• Great opportunity to meet new people from all over the world.
• Work in a fun location where you can feel like you are part of a team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• $16.55 to $17.50 per hour, commensurate with experience.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Greet customers and answer questions in a friendly manner.
• Assist and provide accurate and timely information to customers.
• Process customer transactions using the POS system.
• Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the store.
• Ensure racks, displays, and tables are well-merchandised and properly signed.
• Stock and rotate products in all displays.
• Take ownership of duties and responsibilities performed throughout the store.
• Comply with all policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Completion of grade 10 or equivalent is required.
• 1+ years of retail or customer service experience is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
• Maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of activities simultaneously.
• Able to stand for several hours at a time, lift 30 lbs, able to bend, and able to kneel.
• Must be available to workdays, evenings, and weekend shifts.
HOW YOU JOIN US
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] with “Retail CSR Application” in the subject line, click on the application below, or attend one of our job fairs. We thank all who apply. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Skylon Tower is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.