- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Online Behavioural Advertising / Targeted Advertising
As you browse through our website, cookies will be placed on your computer. Some cookies are used to collect general, non-identifying information. Some of these cookies help determine what types of advertisements match the user. The cookie is associated with a unique number identifying the computer (IP address). The cookie does not contain your name, address, telephone number, email address, or other personal information. We do collect general information such as operating system, browser, webpages visited, etc. This information is collected and displayed through the Google Analytics platform so that we can assess trends and better ways to improve our site. Additionally, our suppliers and service providers comply with protecting your personal information and must also respect their own privacy policies.
Targeted ads displayed to you are based on the activity associated with the cookieID during your visit.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use third-party service providers to help administer our interest-based advertising systems. We require that these third-party service providers protect the information they use on our behalf, including for online behavioural advertising, and not use it for any other purpose. Under no circumstances do we sell or rent this information to other businesses. We protect and enforce the confidentiality of this information.
From Our Newsletter
If you wish to be deleted from our Newsletter you can follow the unsubscribe link in order to make changes and or deletions. Should you require additional help you can reach out to our 3rd party supplier Touchbase.
Please note that turning off cookies may adversely affect your use of our website, however, you can easily opt-out of this type of Internet-based advertising, you can choose to:
Set your browser to decline third-party cookies.
– Make use of Google’s cookie management processes
– Make use of Ad Choices cookie management processes
– Use Google’s opt-out Browser Add-On
Please note that cookies are specific to your browser and computer. If you change browsers and/or computers, your settings will not carry over.
Opting out does not mean you will no longer see our advertisements, however, you will no longer see customized ads based on your interests and web usage patterns using cookie technology.
5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2A3, Canada